Certified Dental Assistants
of British Columbia
Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a request

Can I claim my CDABC membership fee on my income tax?

CDABC membership is not mandatory for you to practise as a CDA. However, earning continuing education is a requirement of your certification, and CDABC membership includes continuing education courses. Please direct your question to a qualified accountant or visit the Canada Revenue Agency here


  • Avatar
    Terry Lee Rivard

    Please email copy of my 2014 membership for taxes please. Have misplaced
    Terry Rivard 3693

Powered by Zendesk