Here are some questions to consider:
- Are graduates of the program eligible to take the National Dental Assisting Examining Board (NDAEB) exam?
- Are the theory and practical lessons held at the same location or different location? Will you need to travel between campuses?
- Is the course accredited by the CDAC? If not, how will you get certified and what are the additional costs involved?
- Do you need to purchase your own equipment? If so, how much will this cost?
- How many other people are registered for the course?
- How long is the program?
- How much is the tuition?
- For how many years has the program run?
- How long have the instructors been teaching the CDA program?
It may be a good idea to visit the campuses to view the educational facility prior to making your decision. It may also help to talk to dental employees in your community to ask their opinions on graduates from various colleges.