Certified Dental Assistants
of British Columbia
Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a request

What is the difference between the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and CDABC?

The College certifies CDAs and registers dentists, and maintains records on dentists' and CDAs' continuing education credits. It is mandatory to be registered and certified with the College in order to practice as a CDA.

On the other hand, the CDABC is the professional association for CDAs. The association provides continuing education courses, career assistance and resources, and connects you with other CDAs across the province. The association also provides leadership, unity, and advocacy for the profession in British Columbia. It's your voice, your profession, and your association. Find out more about CDABC membership.


Powered by Zendesk